Need some Fall inspiration? We’ve got you covered! Fall is the perfect time to grab your boots, cardigans, and jackets and layer your favourite pieces together. And let’s be honest after a year of loungewear, it’s time to get your fall wardrobe up to date with the latest 2021 trends. This fall we are seeing a lot of classics Some of the usual suspects are back (we’re looking at you, denim), but fierce leopard coats, luxe laces, and sultry blush tones are just some of the fall trends you can start getting amped up about right now.
This preppy classic has made an appearance in past runways seasons, but this year, sweater vest are making an even wider net.
- Button Up Blouse: Citizens of Humanity Kayla Shirt
- Knit Vest: H&M Rib Knit Vest
- Jeans: Re Done 90’s Cropped Distressed Jeans
- Bag: Luxe Bag Rental Gucci Dionysus
- Sunglasses: Chloe Irene Sunglasses
- Boots: Coach Chrissy Leather Ankle Boots
90’s Dad Jeans
90’s Style baggy jeans are all over the internet. These jeans are the perfect way to keep things casual.
- Button Up Blouse: Zara Oxford Button Up Blouse
- Shirt: Aritzia Knit One Shoulder Top
- Jeans: Mom Fit Jeans
- Bag: Luxe Bag Rental Hermes Birkin
- Sneakers: Converse Low Sneakers
- Sunglasses: Saint Laurent Sunglasses
- Sweater: Wilfred Melissa Sweater
- Pants: Zara Full Length Francoise Pants
- Boots: Alohas Afterglow West Boots
- Bag: Luxe Du Jour Chanel Rental
Tonal Color Blocking has been a big hit recently. This trend consists of using different shades and tints of the same color throughout your entire outfit. This is a great alternative to a monochromatic outfit as it gives the outfit the same end goal but with a little bit more contrast.